- Network Attack Collaboration: Sharing the Shell USENIX ;login: (August 2011)
- Live-Fire Security Testing with Armitage and Metasploit Linux Journal (May 2011)
- Get in through the backdoor: Post exploitation with Armitage Hakin9 (Feb 2011)
- Tutorial: Hacking Linux with Armitage Ethicalhacker.net (Feb 2011)
- The Design of a Proofreading Software Service NAACL-HLT CL&W (Jul 2010)
- Agent-based Traffic Generation Haking Magazine (Jan 09)
- Shell Scripting with a Distributed Twist: Using the Sleep Scripting Language Linux Journal (Oct 08)
- Fun with Continuations Java.net (Jul 08)
- Cyber and Air Joint Effects Demonstration AFRL/RI Technical Report (Mar 08)
- Sleep 2.1 Manual Self-Published E-Book (Jun 08)
- Perl on Java? An Introduction to the Sleep Language Java.net (Jul 05)
- Scripting Java Applications with Sleep Dr. Dobb's Journal (Jul 05)
- Strategic Cyber LLC Blog. A blog about penetration testing, Armitage, and Cobalt Strike.
- After the Deadline Blog. Topics include: natural language processing and After the Deadline news.
- Usability Testing Tips. A blog on usability, Feedback Army, and running an internet business.